Mardon offers the expert services you need to restore and maintain your jewelry in excellent condition. Our well trained and experienced professional jewelers are based here in our community. They care about your precious jewelry--their meticulous work has met the highest standard for integrity and quality since 1961.
Whether it's platinum, gold, or silver. we care about doing your repairs the right way. If you have any questions about what is possible, please email, call, or pay us a visit in person!
Repair Services- "We do the jobs others turn away"
- Jewelry Repairs- We repair most fine jewelry and guarantee most repairs for 1 year.
- Watch Repair- Rolex and other high-grade watches usually guaranteed for 1 year.
- Antique Jewelry Restoration- We bring your heirlooms back to life.
- Gemstone Restoration- We repair chipped diamonds, repolish scratched gemstones, replace missing stones & inlays.
- Laser Welding- Our high-tech approach solves many otherwise impossible repairs.
- Engraving- We help you choose the right way to engrave your piece, whether by hand or machine.
Check out our blog for some repair success stories
Mardon Jewelry Repair Guarantee
We guarantee everything we make, repair, or sell for 1 year from the date of delivery unless noted on the repair slip or bill of sale. This means we guarantee such things as stones becoming loose or from falling out (limited) & that parts we make or repair will not break in the areas in which we work. If we cannot guarantee a repair, we will let you know before we do the work.
Limits of Guarantee
We do not guarantee:
- Glued items
- Lead solders
- Rhodium or gold plating
- Loss of any round stone over 1/2 ct unless set by us in a new 6 prong gold setting or 4 prong platinum setting
Loss of any prong set stone unless it has this number of prongs:
- Emerald, Radiant 4
- Oval 6
- Marquise 6
- Pear 5
- Heart 5
- Trillion,Triangle 5
- Princess 4 V prongs
- Loss of any stone set poorly or with thin or missing prongs, worn or missing beads, thin or torn or non-supported channel, thin or torn bezel. Poorly shaped stones cannot be guaranteed against loss.
- Retipping on prongs previously retipped or repaired.
- Repairs made on lightweight or poorly made mass market jewelry.
- Repairs made on excessively worn jewelry-- diamonds may be forever, but jewelry wears out. Maybe it's time for a new ring!